Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My 5 Role Model



                                  I decide to write my 5 role models, Maybe You Like it.


                                                                My Blogger Role Models:
1.Cheesie
Today i was on her blog, i really love her and her posts, she has great style, sweet ideas and she is so beautiful! I think she has her wonderland like me, but all made of  Cheese^^

Click To visit her site 

2. Mary 
She is So sweet Georgian blogger, she writes on her blog how create good blog and other... she writes about her days and other stuffs, her blog is all pink! Like me :D I love her blog
 
if you know georgian so Click To visit 


 Singers/Actress
My favourite Singer/Actress is Selena Gomez, She is my rolemodel, i love her style, her voice she is GREAT! 
Desingers 
I want be Designer, I love Dior so much, it's cute, elegant, soft... 
Christian Dior Thank You^^
  
Next Is Chanel
Coco Chanel was beautifulest lady, i love her, I can't find worlds to say about her. She was Amazing Fashion Icon and Designer.
That Were My Role Models. Enjoy^^


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya,Want Comment it? (No Rude^^)